Thursday, September 13, 2018

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

Today it is Lynne who is hosting our challenge. 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Boy or Girl themed cards (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.




I do like to make girly cards because I can use pretty papers and sparkly gems.



I used our sponsors image Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion, Promarkers, LOTV papers, Spellbinders border and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



5 comments:

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Elaine. I love the green and pink combo and the little cutie is coloured beautifully x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the fab image.xxx

Sarah said...

So cute!!

Rene said...

Another cutie!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Carole J said...

A beautiful, cute card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT