Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for ProMarkers


Today Passion for Promarkers theme is

Favourite colour combo

chosen by Linda

Our sponsor is :-

Doctor Digi

I am using the sponsors image Quackers

Now you may think what kind of colour combo is this? I like bright and interesting colours, so I chose my paper and matched my colours. I think it works.


I used Promarkers, Provo Craft Sherbert Plaid paper (had it for years), The Works hearts and love dies. The little strands are the shavings from my orange card (waste not want not).

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



4 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is such a wonderful card Elaine! I love the image and how perfectly you've coloured it! Lovely paper for your pair!

Doreen said...

Love those birds,this is just gorgeous.xxx

cass said...

Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us this month for our "All Creatures Great and Small" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

Jane Savage said...

Love the colours! What a great image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx