Thursday, April 25, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Welcome to a new challenge on AYLI.  Today we have Wilma as our host.


The sponsor of this challenge is
£10 voucher from

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Ribbons or Flowers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



I use both ribbons and flowers a great deal on my cards. I think flowers are used a little more often. I love the different mediums that flowers can come in. I have used wood for this card.


I have used Cuttlebug embossing folder, Marianne circles, old shirt buttons, Garden twine, free stamp from mag 'Country diary of an Edwardian lady' and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



5 comments:

Lynne said...

A super elegant card Elaine x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

Dewi Lestari said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining at LEmon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Anne said...

Lovely design - clever use of the twine
Anne x

Brenda said...

Such a wonderful use of flowers. I love the way you partially embossed the panel the flowers are on. That unexpected texture is so nice.