Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for ProMarkers

It is a new challenge on Passion for Promarkers. We have Karen hosting this challenge.

She has chosen

Favourite Stamp or Digi 

Our sponsor is 

Cowling and Wilcox
 with a prize of a 6 pack of Promarkers

I have a card using LOTV  Bunny Wishes Trio Balloon
This is a digi image. 


I also used Promarkers, DCWV papers, Memory Box clouds, Marianne circles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very pretty love the soft tones Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

This is lovely Elaine. The candy stripe colours are so pretty x

JanR said...

Great card! I really like the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card love the soft tones Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos