Thursday, November 07, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

AYLI is here with a new challenge with Lynne.

The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafts U Love


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Cute or Traditional Christmas (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I don't have  a favourite. I love making all Christmas cards. I like to make my special cards to suit the recipients. I am showing a very traditional Christmas card using trad colours and poinsettias.


I used Marianne Poinsettia and circle dies, Tim Holtz 'Christmas' and abstract circle, Sizzix scalloped edge and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Elaine, lovely traditional colours and that twiggy wreath is a great feature xx