Thursday, November 21, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight Wilma is hosting our challenge.

She has chosen this fortnight's challenge theme to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite way to add snow to your project(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is

Fantastic Ribbons

My snow scene is made up with lots of elements. I love the use of embossing folders, but one of my favourite ways to add snow is using snowflake die cuts. They can be a simple single snowflake or several layers and of course a little sparkle.


I have used Tim Holtz Distress inks, Stickles, Memory Box snowflake, embossing folder, and Liquid Pearls. Sorry I can't remember the name of the tree stamp or sentiment. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


5 comments:

Lynne said...

A fabulous winter scene Elaine and gorgeous colour x

Annette said...

I love your snowflake embossing folder. Beautiful card Elaine. xx

Furrbster said...

This is really stunning,

Hugz Tinz

Sarah said...

I love the texture from the inked embossed detail. A really lovely card xx

Brenda said...

Another absolutely gorgeous, elegant card, Elaine. Sending you big hugs.