Thursday, March 12, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

It's a new AYLI challenge beginning today.


The sponsor of this challenge is

Lawn Fawn


We would like to see

Your Favourite Spring or Easter (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Instead of Easter Eggs I like to  make up goody bags and tags for the family.
This way I can put their favourite snack in the bag.


I have used Nestie circles, LOTV papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:-



7 comments:

Furrbster said...

Great idea!!

Hugz Tinz

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful idea Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

What a lovely way to present Easter goodies Elaine and such a fabulous idea. One that I may borrow, as I really resent paying for packaging that ends up being wasted xx

Lori Podolsky said...

I love the idea of an Easter gift bag, Elaine. I think your project is super cute, fun and adorable. I am so happy you shared this lovely project with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge. Good luck to you. Hugs, Lori xx (DT)

Craft With Te said...

What a great idea!!!! Love the bunny by the way!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Tantalaya “craftwithte”
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

What a cute bunny you have created! It makes this sweet Easter bag even more special. Praying you are safe and healthy, my dear!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx