Thursday, June 04, 2020

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge


Another new month and a new challenge on AYLI.

Today it is Lynne who is hosting the challenge. Here is what she wants to see.


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Create a Scene or Not (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our prize is:-

The winner of this challenge will be 
invited to join us as a Guest Designer for July

I don't normally create a scene. So when I bought this hedgehog die a while ago, it went into my stash. I finally got inspiration from the other dies I have and made this small scene. I must admit I did have fun creating this.



I have used Docrafts tree and papers, Personal Expressions hedgehog, MemoryBox birds die, Woodware leaf punch, Tm Holtz border die and the clouds are a homemade stencil.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-












8 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is a fantastic scene. I have to admit to owning several dies like this that I haven't used yet also!!

Hugz Tinz

Mia said...

Beautiful and soooo cute! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love that hedgehog he is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #76 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Polkadoodles. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

Mrs.B said...

A great card, that hedgehog is so cute, love the little scene you've built up.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x

Marlies said...

An adorable scenery card. A lovey design and cute hedgie. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Elaine. I love that hedgehog die, it so cute.

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a fabulous little scene! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Craft With Te said...

Adorable card!!! love the layers!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Tantalaya “craftwithte”
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com