Thursday, June 18, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight it is Brenda who is hosting the AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is:-


Logo

Our theme :-

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Preference: Digi or Stamped  (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I like both digi's and stamps, but my first love is stamps. This is how I got into cardmaking many years ago. 



I used LOTV images, X Cut penants, Promarkers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

8 comments:

Lynne said...

This is lovely Elaine, I do like those little teddies x

laurie said...

SOO cute!! I love those sweet images.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

JanR said...

Aw, such a sweet bear! I love how he's peeking through those windows. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Elaine, I love the design here, it is perfect on that DL card xx

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is darling. I love the little LOTV bears peeking out of the circles and those banners are the perfect addition to a great design.

Furrbster said...

This is really sweet,

Hugz Tinz

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Oh my goodness these bears are so adorable peeking through the windows! I love the bunting too, so fun. Jenny xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How adorable! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog