Thursday, July 02, 2020

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

Welcome to another AYLI challenge. Today it is Anne who is hosting the challenge.


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Farm or Jungle  (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



The winner of this challenge will be 
invited to join us as a Guest Designer for August

I have stretched the theme for this challenge a little. I have chosen jungle in a cartoon way. I bought a range of Disney Wnnie the Pooh stamps about 15 years ago. Tigger is one of my favourite characters because his personality is so much fun.


I have used Promakers, LOTV tags, The Works stitches labels and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:-

12 comments:

Lynne said...

A lovely fun card Elaine. Tigger looks so happy x

Linby said...

ah - love tigger - great card. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

A very sweet Tigger card for our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Crafting Andy said...

Aww I love this. So love Tigger. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Kathleen said...

A lovely bright and beautiful card, great image and design. Thank you for joining our 'So Cute' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Brenda said...

I do believe Tiger is my favorite, after Pooh that is. This is so fun Elaine, I love the "tiger stripes" paper.

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

What a fun card! I love it!

Great layout too.

Many thanks for your welcome in joining AYLI for the month.

Love Jules xx



Sarah said...

What a fun card this is Elaine, love how the backing papers match Tigger so perfectly xx

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh this is super cute! Love it.

Sheryl said...

Tigger is one of my favourites along with Eyore. This is a lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Aw Tigger just always makes me smile, and your card is such a fun bright project. I think I need to hop over to the challenge! Jenny xx