Thursday, July 30, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge


I am hosting this AYLI challenge

Our sponsor is:-


Polkadoodles Ltd

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Cats or Dogs (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have to opt for dogs. Although I don't have a dog I do like to snuggle up with my daughters pooch. Also I have more dog images than cats.

During the lockdown I have been sending my Mother-in-Law cards. She is in a care home and therfore cannot have visitors. We usually visited every other day so it left a big gap in all our lives. I just hoped the little cards would let her know how much we all missed and loved her.


I used Digstamp boutique Sulking Pup, Promarkers, X-Cut letters, Simon Says tag and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

8 comments:

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Elaine. I love all your bright colours against the greys. I'm sure it will have cheered your mum in law and brought a smile to her face x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Elaine and I bet it was much appreciated too. Such a lovely way to keep in touch xx

Jules said...

Aww Elaine .. .. your Mum in Law must really look forward to receiving your cards. This one is gorgeous. I love all the rainbow elements - especially the ribbon!

My Mum lives in sheltered housing but can't cope on her own so I have still been going into her. She is very fed up now and eager to be pushed out in her wheelchair .. .. but we are in the middle of a re-infection in our town so once again I am keeping her at home.

Like you I love all the Penny Black images .. .. just struggle a little with those skinny cats they brought out LOL!!

Hope you are having a good week and thank you for making me feel welcome at the AYLI Challenge.

Love Jules xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elaine. The dog is so cute and I love the rainbow colours
Lorraine x

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Oh Elaine what a sweetheart and how beautiful those colors! Well done, thanks for sharing on Digi Choosday. Kind regards, Deezy

Zw@@n said...

Such a cute card, Elaine. Love the doggie and the rainbow colours. xx Wilma

Brenda said...

This should definitely bring a smile to your MIL's face. Darling card and such a cute pooch.

Rose Andrew said...

Absolutely Gorgeous card .. Loving the bright colors .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT