Thursday, August 13, 2020

AYLI


As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight it is Sarah who is hosting the AYLI challenge


Or sponsor is

Lili of the Valley

Our theme:-

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colour Combo: Pink + ? (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Pink and green. I love this cheerful and pretty combo. It has a feel of summer and happy notes.


I used LOTV papers, The Works label and flowers dies. Brittania birthday die and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Debbie said...

What a lovely card. My favourite colour combo to! I love pink and green together it's so lovely.
Crafty Hugs x
Debbie Maddock
My blog

Helen said...

Lovely card! And 100 years old! Wow!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Sarah said...

Love the bright bold pink and green combo Elaine, really cheery and summery xx

Joan said...

Pretty card and lovely colours

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Elaine, lovely flowers. I love a pink and green colour combination - it works so well.
Lorraine x

Ginger said...

Great job! It is super special to have 100 birthday!

Brenda said...

This is such a bright, cheery combination just perfect for such a momentous occassion!

Brenda said...

This is such a bright, cheery combination just perfect for such a momentous occassion!