Thursday, August 27, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight it is Squirrel who is hosting the AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is:-

Fantastic Ribbons


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite way to Add Ribbon (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

When I add ribbon it is usually a bow. I am not the best bow maker so if it doesn't work I just tie a knot. Bows and tags just go together.



I have used LOTV stamps, Promarkers, Simon Says tag, Dovecraft papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

7 comments:

Lynne said...

A lovely sunny card Elaine and these little teds are so sweet x

Larissa said...

Super adorable card Elaine, love the cute bear and the sweet colours.

Hugs,
Larissa

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card-love the cute image and little bow.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
Carol DT x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card, love the sweet image and the lemon colourway x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Elaine
I hope you are well ....
Hugs Sylvie x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread Challenges. Hope to see you next challenge.

[aNNie Designer for Lemon shortbread Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}