Thursday, November 19, 2020

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

Today it is Squirrel's turn to host the challenge. 

Our sponsor is :-

Lili of the Valley



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Snowman or Penguin (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Snowman or penguins ? A hard one for me, I love both. I do seem to use snowmen a little more, so this time I have chosen snowmen. Why? I don't know anyone who doesn't have fond memories of making snowmen, they always bring a smile.


I have used a BugaBoo image  coloured with Promarkers, LOTV papers, X-Cut sentiment and Letter, Stickles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-










10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, the image looks fab and I love the way you've added the white snowflake and words.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design here and love your style, thanks for entering your project into this month's challenge, "Anything Goes" and look forward to you joining us again.. Good luck in the final draw..

[aNNie Design team member for Pattie's Creations challenge
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, great snowman, love his cheeky face!! xx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

A great fun image and I love the die cut words and snowflakes you have added.

Many thanks for your comment on my Bellissima card. I stamped the tree in Versafine Black ink, but it did take a couple of goes in my stamping platform to get it completely even. Hope this helps.

Love Jules xx

Kate said...

Such fun, fun word art!! Your card is delightful!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Brenda said...

I love your fun little snowman and that white on white sentiment is brilliant! I must remember that.

Pattie G said...

This is so adorable. I love the image and how you colored it. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Elaine. Your colouring is fab and I love the colours. xx Wilma