Thursday, November 05, 2020

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

Today Lynne is hosting the challenge on AYLI.



The sponsor of this challenge is



Polkadoodles Ltd


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite His or Hers Birthday (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

 I think everyone loves to make female cards with flowers and pretty and cute images. So, I have chosen a male card for this challenge. I do like the challenge of making men's card. It makes me think outside the box so to speak. 


I have used DieNamics at the movies, Sizzix border, X-Cut letters, Memory Box numbers, The Works Old Treasures paper stack and the rest from my stash.

I  am entering this card into the followng challenges:-




10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A berilliant card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,great design.xxx

Lynne said...

A super movie themed card Elaine x

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

A great male card. Love the movie theme and the great personalisation.

Hope you are well. Stay safe!

Love Jules xx

Sarah said...

What a super card for a movie buff Elaine. Brilliantly done xx

Sheryl said...

Lovely card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Furrbster said...

This is fab!

Hugz Tinz

Mandy said...

Elaine this is a fab card for a dude. I do find them difficult to make myself too. This is a lovely design.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for Through The Craft Room Door
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Elaine. It´s perfect for a guy. xx Wilma

Squdge said...

I love this, a very simple but effective masculine card!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com