Thursday, February 25, 2021

As You Like It

 


Welcome to a new AYLI challenge. It is Sarah who is hosting this fortnights challenge.


The sponsor of this challenge is




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Reason / Occasion to send a card (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.




I don't always need an excuse to send a card. During this past year I have not been able to see my Grandson very often. So I have made several fun cards just to remind him we are thinking of him. 


I have used one of our sponsors images. They are certainly the cutest monsters I have seen. 

I used Promarkers, The Works papers, Simon Says banners and the rest from my stash

I am entering this card into the followng challenges:-














13 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun pair they are elaine, a great card xx

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute card :) I love it!

Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Monika

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT.

Lynne said...

Such cute little monsters Elaine, a super card x

My name is Erika. said...

Ha-ha-those monsters are so adorable. They made me smile this morning. Thanks for sharing with us at try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Sheryl said...

A fun card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT. Xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge this time and good luck :)

Maz said...

How adorable! Delightful little monsters :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is the cutest little monster for sure! And he definitely conjures thoughts of Monsters, Inc. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Aunty Sue said...

what a great card thanks for sharing at craft sorry for my late comment

Annette said...

This is lovely Elaine, I Love those cute and crazy 'monsters'!!!
I'm sure your grandson will love them.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.