Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Passion for Markers

 


We have a new challenge on Passion for Markers.
It is Karen who is hosting this challenge.
She has chosen a lovely theme

Celebrations

Our sponsor this week is



Crafty Sentiments Designs




I have made a card for my Grandson's birthday. Like most children he is a games fanatic. One of his favourite games is 'Journey'. The image is a Mo Manning image, perfect for this card. 
I also used Promarkers, X-Cut letters and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

Such great coloring, Elaine! My son is now 30 and still would love a card like this.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Loving the gold and the fold

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rose Andrew said...

Awesome male card .. great image .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

candio said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge! DT Candace

Unknown said...

Love your card! thank you for participating in the challenge at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/