Thursday, April 08, 2021

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our new AYLI challenge.
It is Brenda who is hosting this challenge.


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Embossing or Stencilling (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


The sponsor of this challenge is



I do use stencilling and both heat and dry embossing. It all depends on the image and the style of card I am making.
I have used heat embossing for my card this time. This is an old stamp which I think works well with heat embossing and inks. Heat embossing was the first technique I used in cardmaking. 


I have used Tim Holtz distressing inks, Lillibet papers, The Works border die and the rest from my stash. Sorry I don't remember the make of this wooden stamp

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-















8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great floral image with lovely colours and papers. Thank you for joining our 'Monochromatic' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

So sorry should have also said Thank you for joining our 'Springtime' challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card, the stamp is so pretty and gorgeous colors!
Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

A± pretty and effective design with the four panels, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our Spring theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge. Thanks for also joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is gorgeous. Heat embossing is kinda what led me to card making. Just love the look with this gorgeous stamp!

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Cass said...

Gorgeous floral card.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
Encore
Challenge.