Thursday, April 22, 2021

AYLI challenge

 



Welcome to a new AYLI challenge.


The sponsor of this challenge is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Season (Spring or Summer)  (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love both spring and summer. To choose one I think spring. It's the anticipation of some lovely warm weather to come. The bees are starting to appear to pollinate all the flowers, I love the hum of these busy workers and even more their honey.


I have used a free stamp, paper and die set from a magazine and Promarkers

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes






6 comments:

Lynne said...

A lovely card Elaine, great backing paper and sentiment x

Sueb said...

Hello,
What a fabulous card. I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue TTCRD team
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

Claudia Martins said...

Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at TTCRD. We hope to see you again.
~ Claudia Martins DT ~

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card, perfect for Spring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna, DT

Brenda said...

What a beautiful, perfectly appointed card and so agree with you about spring. Thank you so much for the beautiful bday card! It graces my bulletin board and brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

The Craft Princess said...

A lovely card!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com