Thursday, May 20, 2021

AYLI

 


Welcome to a new AYLI challenge. 

This fortnight it is Larissa who is hosting.


The sponsor of this challenge is




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colouring Medium  (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

My favourite colouring medium is alcohol markers. I use Promakers and Copics. I have tried other brands but don't find they suit me.  I love how Promarkers and Copics blend and the selection of colours.



I have used Di's digis Hang on Poppy, Promarkers, Sizzix stitched squares, Docrafts papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-













9 comments:

Lynne said...

A stunning card Elaine, love those cute mice, and coloured beautifully x

brenda said...

A pretty floral card in great colours, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge again, many thanks.

B x

Danni said...

I love the bright cheery red on this card and how it pops! The little mice are adorable! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!!

Debbie said...

Aw such a cute card, those mice are adorable.

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Debbie
TTCRD DT
My blog

Zw@@n said...

Oh wow, that image is so cute and beautifully coloured!

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

The Craft Princess said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Rose Andrew said...

awww so so cute and adorable
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Brenda said...

Mice like this I could handle, they are so cute and so beautifully colored.