Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Passion for Markers



It is a long post this week.

Welcome to Passion for Marker's Anniversary challenge.
We have a very special one for you this week as it's our 12th Anniversary.

We have a theme of 

Spots and or Stripes

We are hoping to see lots of entries but please note that as we have extra prizes up for grabs this week we are only accepting a maximum of 3 entries per person for this one challenge only.  The only other rules we have are use your markers and have fun!

We have several sponsors so check out on Passion for Markers here for all the details.


Bugaboo Stamps are offering a $12.00 voucher

Crafty Sentiments Designs are offering 3 digi images


Dr Digi’s House of Stamps are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images


JMC Designs are offering one lucky winner 1 digital collection



Leann’s World 101 are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images







I have made a special card for my Grand-daughter's 1st birthday.
It is called an inside out card.

Front


Back


Inside


Inside back


It was so much fun making this card
I saw a video here on how to make this card.

I used Promarkers, LOTV dgital image and papers, Poppy Stamps balloon dies, X-Cut tabs and letters, Sizzix letters, and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-







Pattie's Creation Design challenge - anything goes



Have Fun




 

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what an Awesome card Elaine.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

This is gorgeous.
Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining our birthday bloghop at CRAFT Challenge. Remember to post your card into the blog of each DT member to be in the draw for the prize in their blog. Good luck,hugs Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

brenda said...

A very cute creation in pretty colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card
We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

Oh my word this is fabulous! I'm off to check out that video right now!
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Furrbster said...

This is such a pretty design,

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Prmarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Welcome again;-))m

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous card! Your design is amazing and so sweet - love it 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x