Thursday, June 03, 2021

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to a  new AYLI challenge.


Our sponsor is :-



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Fully Fussy or Clean & Simple (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I do prefer to make CAS cards. My fussy and fancy cards just don't seem to work too well, they just become cluttered and look over done. I do like to admire those who successfully adorn their cards and still keep them attractive.


I have used Memory Box birds and clouds, Tim Holtz destressing ink and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






Can't wait to see your style.










3 comments:

Crafting Andy said...

What a lovely card. I know what you mean about the busy cards. I struggle with them too. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Brenda said...

Elaine, your cards are always wonderful. The are artfully designed and so crisp and classing looking. This one is no exception.

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card.

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Debbie
TTCRD DT
My blog