Thursday, June 17, 2021

AYLI Challenge

 


It is Sarah who is hosting the AYLI challenge this fortnight.

The sponsor of this challenge is




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Tip to demonstrate and share with others (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

My tip is to use Liquid Pearls to accent areas on my card. They are not too fussy but give a little interest and texture to a plain area. I also like them for the centre of flowers.


I have used Memory Box Poppy and leaf die, Sizzx border die, LOTV tag. Liquid Pearls, Dovecraft papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-







3 comments:

Sarah said...

A great tip elaine, I have liquid pearls in several colours from my early days that I never remember to use so thank you for the nudge!! A great card too, love the colours and your pearly dots are perfectly spaced too xx

Brenda said...

You are so right, they are much more post friendly and look at all those yummy liquid pearls "pearls" you have been able to add without breaking the bank! Beautiful, elegant card as usual, Elaine.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the flowers and great tip with the liquid pearls. Thanks for joining in our June 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x