Thursday, July 01, 2021

AYLI challenge

             


        Welcome to a new AYLI challenge 

It is Brenda who is hosting the challenge this fortnight. 

Our sponsor is 





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite kind of Stitching
(eg the real deal, fake it with stitched dies or drawn doodle-style).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I like to use dies or doodling for my stitching. My sewing machine is stashed in a cupboard and is a struggle to get out, so I take the easy option. To be honest the                               dies give me a straighter line than if I was sewing.


 

I have used Buzzcraft fairy Doodles stamps, Promarkers, Sizzix dies, Stickles & Docraft papers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

 Krafty Chicks - stamping

Lemon Shortbead- anything goes

Sweet Stampin - something beginning with B ( blue, box, bow and bling)

Allsorts - use design paper

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

We Love Chocolate Baroque - hand coloured ot paper pieced

Pattie's Creations Design challenge - things that fly




 

8 comments:

brenda said...

A cute creation in pretty colours, thanks so much for joining in our 'Design Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Lynne said...

A super cute card Elaine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So sweet and cute Elaine! Thanks for joining in our Design Paper challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine DT

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, sweet card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card ELaine, such pretty colours and it is lovely to see a Buzzcraft stamp too, I think I have some Christmas ones lurking somewhere!! xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a lovely card! Love the cute fairy baby and that you used both die stitching and hand drawn for your challenge.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Brenda said...

This is such a cute card! I love your combination of stitched dies and doodled stitches.