Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Christmas!

                 I have had time to play today, this doesn't happen very often of late.

I do try to make a few Christmas cards throughout the year but things have slowed up lately. I have started looking after my grand-daughter two days a week which means an overnight stay. It has all been fun looking after a 15 month old again, tiring but fun.

So here is a card to add to the Christmas collection. 


I have used Trimcraft  Silent Night papers, X- Cut Snow and the rest from my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Freshly Made Sketches 



Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge - anything goes

Creative Cottage - Christmas in July


3 comments:

Ida said...

Very nice Christmas card. I like the papers you used and the pretty snowflakes.

Karren said...

Wonderful card using gorgeous papers and die-cuts! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage!