Thursday, August 26, 2021

AYLI

 


Wilma is hosting the AYLI challenge this time.

Our sponsor is 



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Wild Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


One of my favourite wild animals is deer. We are fortunate to see them almost every day in the woods and near the roads beside us. They are especially good for Christmas cards and male cards. I have made a Stepper card for this one.




I have used Memory Box deer, Marianne stag, Intricut trees, Creative Expressions birch tree forest, Stickles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lee said...

Love the shape of this card,do you buy them like that.Great dies and a lovely card.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Elaine and I love Deer too, love your card design with the Deer leaping through the forest and the sparkle and shine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

That's a really wintry scene Elaine and the stepper showcases it perfectly xx

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

Lynda said...

What a gorgeous scene..... love the glittery shine on the trees. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Victoria Rowson said...

Gorgeous stepper card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Rocky said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely deer card with us at CCC, they are beautiful creatures, you're so lucky to see them so often.

Tammy L said...

Great fold. I love the pairing of different dies to make your scene. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT