Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Passion for Markers

 



It's time for a new Passion for Markers challenge. It is Linda who is hosting this challenge.


Our sponsor is 



Dr Digi's House of Stamps


Our theme is :-

Add A Sentiment

I have used one of our sponsors images A Bone to Pick.



I also used Promarkrs, LOTV papers, Digi Stamp Boutique sentiment, Memory Box clouds and the rest from my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe (birthday, die cuts, masculine)

Krafty Chicks - all occasions

I Love Promarkers - more than one layer

Digi Choosday - anything goes

Lemon Shortbread- anything goes

Paper Fundays - anything goes opt cute critters



4 comments:

Leanne said...

Nice card I like the dies you used, and the image is so cute, great coloring, and thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT~KCC

Lisa J said...

This is such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Lisa GD

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

laurie said...

So cute! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!