Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Passion for Markers

 


Today Lisa is hosting the Passion for Markers challenge. 

Our sponsor is 



Uniko Stamps

Our theme is :-

Things for beginning with B

I have made a card with the the following items beginning with B -

Ballon, Bow, Blue, Birthday, Border and Beige. 



I used Polka Doodles Earlie Balloon, Promarkers, LOTV papers, Poppy Stamps balloon die, Britannia sentiment, The Works border, Liquid Pearls and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-











6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jane Savage said...

So pretty in blue! I adore your gorgeous colouring of the image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

A great card.

You managed to follow the "B" theme perfectly .. .. with so many elements!

Nice layout too.

Hope your weekend is going well. We had lovely sunshine today.

Love Jules xx

Carole J said...

A darling, hedgehog birthday card! Such a sweet image.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Helen said...

Such a cute character!

Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Helen