Thursday, October 07, 2021

AYLI Challenge

 


Welcome to AYLI challenge this fortnight. It is my turn to host this challenge.


The sponsor of this challenge is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 

Your Favourite Non-Card Project (& why).
It doesn't need to be a papercraft - you can share jewelry making, book-binding, yarn-craft, wood-turning, pottery or anything crafty)
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


 As a child I was lucky to have a mum and grandmother who taught me how to embroider, knit and crochet. I love being able to make handmade gifts for my family so here are the Christmas Stockings I have made for my Grandchildren.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

These are fabulous Elaine. I'm sure the grandchildren will love them x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 562 - I hope to see you again soon. x

mixamatoasties said...

These are fabulous.

Thank you for joining us for the October challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute Christmas project. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Elaine, beautifully stitched and the felt snowmen are fantastic. Sure to be much loved and treasured by Ava and Finn xx

Chrissy said...

I love your cute and fun Christmas stockings Elaine, fabulous project..

Luv CHRISSYxx