Thursday, October 21, 2021

AYLI challenge

 



It is Sarah who is hosting this fortnights AYLI challenge. 

Our sponsor is 


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Critter or People (image-wise, no comment on the real thing!!!) (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I think for me it is Critters. I much prefer colouring animals. People can be rathers tricky to get the tones correct and look natural. Cuddly animals can look good in all sorts of colours.


I have used Promarkers, LOTV papers Marianne circles, Sizzix hearts and the rest from my stash. Sorry I can't remember the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

















10 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww Elaine, that is the most adorable card and I absolutely LOVE the pretty papers xx

Lynne said...

So cute Elaine and lovely colouring x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Inkami said...

Such darling critters, love the fun mix of patterns and the layering on your lovely design!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Elaine, love the little animals and beautiful colouring, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge.
Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Lori Podolsky said...

I love your sweet and endearing card, Elaine. Thank you for sharing with us over on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again.
Hugs, Lori - DT

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This is such a darling bunch! I love the dies you have used and your coloring is gorgeous.

Rose Andrew said...

What a darling card so cute
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT