Thursday, January 20, 2022

AYLI challenge

 


AYLI has a new challenge starting today. It is my turn to host this challenge.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colouring Medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


My favourite colour medium is alcohol markers. I love the colours and the ease of blending them.


I have used a Whimsy Stamp 'Celebrate Big' ( a gift from my team mate Annette), Promarkers, Poppy Stamps balloons, paper Cellar papers and the rest from my stash.
I am entering this card into the folllowing challenges:-














10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card cute image Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Lovely Slimline card with an adorable image and wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing in the challenge at The Paper Funday and best of luck in the draw. Donna

Chris said...

So cute and beautifully coloured- alcohol markers are my favourite too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun card Elaine and I love your colouring with markers, the papers and balloons and tiny bow, so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such an adorable card! Love the cute elephant and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, and lovely card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us over on the Digi Choose Day Challenge!!!Marina A. (DT)

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is such a fun card. I love the repetition of the balloons and that cute little elie not to mention the bright happy colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Cute card, love the image and coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Inspirations, Jayne DT