Thursday, January 06, 2022

AYLI

 


A very Happy New Year. I do hope this will be a better year for everyone

At AYLI we have our first challenge of the New Year.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite way to decorate a gift (& why).
eg box, bag, wrapping, tag etc.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is




I like to decorate wine bottles with a tag. These are simple to make and can be adapted to any occasion.


I have used Intricutz 'Celebrate' die, Memory Box clouds, Poppy Stamps balloons and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-







10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous wine bottle cover Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Lovely tag! Tags are my favorite way to embellish a gift aside from the wrapping paper. Thanks for entering yor lovely project in our challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna

Gina's Cards said...

Such a lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chrissy said...

Love your bottle tag Elaine, I really must remember to do this as I give a load of bottled beverages at Christmas..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous tag, Elaine. I love the idea. xx

Sarah said...

That's a lovely way to decorate a bottle, great choice of colours for the balloons xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, what a great bottle tag, Elaine! I just want to say thanks for supporting our "Anything Goes with a Winter Landscape option" challenge at Paper Funday this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

What a lovely wine bottle tag, thank you for joining in with Through the Craft Room Door challenge. Debbie DT

Brenda said...

What a great way to personalize an nice bottle of cheer!

In The Dark Designs said...

Great Tag. Cheers to you. Thank you for sharing. Glad you joined our crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!