Thursday, May 12, 2022

AYLI

 


We have a new AYLI challenge starting today. 
It is Squirrel who is hosting this challenge.

Our sponsor is 





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project inspired by 
Your Favourite Food (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Well I have not chosen the healthiest food, but it has that feel good factor. I love to bake whether it is sponge or fruit cakes. My favouite is rich fruit cakes, especially Christmas and wedding cake varieties. 



I have used LOTV image and papers, Promarkers, Sizzix letters and music note, Britannia 'Happy Birthday' , Memory Box numbers, Marianne circles and hearts and thee rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-















12 comments:

Lynne said...

A fab card Elaine with lovely muted colours. I'm with you on the cake too :) x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful, Jane x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely easel card, the LOTV image looks fun and sweet and the musical theme of your design is so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping May challenge!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image!!!

brenda said...

A really pretty card with the sweet LOTV image Elaine and I am sure all those sweet treats are calorie free! Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping Challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lynda said...

Love the colours here - and I also am a fan of fruit cakes......and I'm sure if anyone has a favourite food which is healthy.....?? Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Sheryl said...

I love everything about this pretty card. The colours are fab and that image is just adorable.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Cazro said...

Cake aned cake and more cake. Adorable. Loving your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

SarahR said...

Hello again Elaine, another fabulous card! Such a pretty image - coloured so well - and a really sweet card. Love the soft colour palette and the papers are great.

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge again.
Sarah
DT

Mervi said...

Fabulous and of course sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

Heike said...

Eine tolle Karte mit wundervollen Farben. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.

Heike