Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Passion for Markers

 


Welcome to our new challenge on Passion for Markers

This week it is Karen who is hosting our challenge.
She has chosen 

For the men / boys

Our sponsor is




I am using one of our sponsors images Oliver Game Boy.
A great image for teenage boys especially my Grandson!

I have coloured him with Promarkers. I also used Docraft Papers, The Works numbers dies, X - Cut letters, and the rest from my stash.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-










7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Great image and card for a young man! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

LV Handcrafted said...

What a fantastic card for your grandson. Love It! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

dj said...

D is for dots, diagonal lines, digi, and dies...wow!! You packed in the D's!! Fantastic take on our "D is for ____" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

SarahR said...

Hello Elaine, what a fabulous teenage boys card - love it! I think LoTV's are some of the best for teens (boys or girls). Wonderful colouring and layout as well.

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, hope to see you again.
Sarah
DT - Crafty Calendar

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Rocky said...

A great teenage card and your colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday.