Thursday, April 20, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our new challenge on AYLI.  
I am hosting this challenge. 

Our sponsor is 




For this fortnight's challenge theme I would like you to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Flower (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I do like the humble Daisy or Aster. There are so many colours and varieties.


I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, Marianne circles, Memory Box leaves and sorry don't remember the name of the stamped flower.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

A lovely card Elaine, pretty background and design x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very pretty, love the embossed background and how you used the circles in your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

brenda said...

So elegant and great combination of embossing folders and dies, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Liz said...

Such a pretty card. The embossing makes a lovely background for your beautiful flower. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Sarah said...

What a pretty daisy and showcased beautifully xx

Mervi said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Amy O said...

I love the pretty embossed background and the beautiful flower on this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!