Thursday, April 06, 2023

AYLI

 


Another new month and a new challenge on AYLI

It is Chrissy who is hosting this challenge.





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Pearls or Gems (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I use both gems and pearls on projects. This time I have chosen pearls. I think they are a little more elegant and delicate on this card. 


I have used Britannia flower dies, The Works border die, Spellbinders trellis die and used as a stencil, Liquid Pearls, Woodware small flower punch and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-















12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

Very pretty Elaine, love your little daisies x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Elaine, love your design and the pearl centers are so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Walls said...

Very pretty design and lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Donna Walls said...

Me again LOL....Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Sarah said...

What a pretty card xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card! Love the orientation of all the papers!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen DT

Laurel said...

This is so pretty! Love the layers. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Helen said...

Beautiful - love your card layout.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
DT

pearshapedcrafting said...

The pearls are certainly elegant here! I love how you layered the papers. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

Kathy said...

what a sweet and lovely card in such a wonderful color palette. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Smiles, Kathy DT