Thursday, July 13, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


This fortnight it is Chrissy who is hosting our AYLI challenge. 

Our sponsor is 





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Beach or not Beach (holiday) & why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I just love holidays of any sort, but my favourite is the mountains of Austria. The beautiful scenery and the pretty wild flowers and the clean air. So peaceful. 



I have used homemade stencils, Tim Holtz Distress inks, free stamps from a magazine and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-








5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Oh,wow, what a beautiful Scene Elaine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joan said...

A lovely card, love the misty look on the scenery

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
Joan

Brenda said...

Beautiful, Elaine! I love that you made your own stencils.

Pia S said...

WOW, this mountain scene is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us over at Try it on Tuesday.