Thursday, July 27, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Brenda is our AYLI host this fortnight.

Our sponsor is 





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Gingham or Floral (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love both gingham and floral, so I have used a little of both. I like to use gingham for baby cards. This card is for a more senior lady from her Great grandchildren so a bit of floral seemed appropriate. 


I have used Sizzix border, Britannia flower die and and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






11 comments:

Lynne said...

A pretty card with both gingham and flowers Elaine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Elaine, love your papers and colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynda said...

Such a pretty collection of papers and colo0urs. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Sarah said...

What a lovely "special" card Elaine, such pretty colours xx

Leanne said...

This is so pretty, love me those flowers, and I am so happy you played our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Happy Krafty!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Laurie said...

What a pretty card. I like gingham too...it adds a nice touch to about everything you use it on. I quilt more than I papercraft so I come from that angle, but I love gingham fabric and paper. I also really like the larger multi-color circles that you used at the top of the card. It's a really pretty card.

Brenda said...

I love your mix of papers, Elaine. All your elements mesh beautifully.

Beverley said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card, love how you've used the pretty papers.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x