Thursday, September 07, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our new challenge at AYLI. Today it is Wilma's turn to host the challenge.

The sponsor of this challenge is


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Autumn or Winter (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I prefer winter. I love long crafting nights making Christmas cards.



I have used image Digi Doodle studio 'Finley', Promarkers, Papermania papers, Memory Box tree die, Sizzix snowflakes, Britannia sentiment, Stickles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-







9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a delightful card.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable, gorgeous card Elaine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This is a darling image, Elaine and so beautifully colored. I love that you have created an easel card.

Furrbster said...

Candy cane skis most certainly do count as transport!

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers with this fun creation.

Hugz Tinz

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Most wonderful card! Penguin is having a blast on his makeshift skis! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a cute easel card! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Holly and the Ivy Challenge.

Christin said...

It's so adorable! Love this cutie! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

Carole J said...

Such a funny little penguine, skiing on his candy canes :) Beautifully crafted Christmas card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations