Thursday, September 21, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Today it is Squirrel who is hosting the AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Harvest Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

My favourite harvest colours are the gold, red and grey/green of the autumn trees. everything seems a little more mellow. 


I have used My Mind's eye papers, Marianne flower die, tag dies, sorry don't remember the make of stamp sentiment and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-









6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Elaine, love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

A lovely design in beautiful autumnal colours, thank you for sharing at crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Donna Walls said...

Very pretty and colorful card! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Chris said...

Just popped back to thank you for sharing this pretty card at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Brenda said...

A gorgeous card, Elaine. Nothing better than gorgeous colors and yummy texture to make a great card.