Thursday, November 30, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to the AYLI challenge. 

Today Squirrel is hosting this challenge.



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Person to Make for at Christmas (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

 I love making cards for my Grandson. It is fun to choose an image and colour  it and see the smile when he opens it. 


I have used Hetty Clare Christmas penguins, Promarkers, LOTV papers, Spellbinders scallop squares, Sizzix letters, Stickles, snowflake brad and the rest fro my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-












9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such an adorable card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image! I LOve your colours and design.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
DT Chrissyxx

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

A great image and finished card.
Love your strong vibrant colour choices and layout very much.
I am sure your Grandson will love it too.

Love Jules xx

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful and cute card design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

Chrissy said...

Your little stack of penguins is gorgeous Elaine and fabulous colouring too, I'm sure your grandson will love it....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

That's a gorgeous card Elaine, Finn is going to love it xx

Renske said...

What a great image, these fun penguins. Love it. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Kate said...

So adorable and such a great design too! Love the touch of glitter!

Thanks for joining us for our “Bohemian Rhapsody" challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Brenda said...

So cute, Elaine! Such a perfect image for a young one!