Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Passion for Markers

 


Kitty is hosting the Passion for Markers challenge this week.

Our sponsor is

Prize - 3 digi images




Our theme is 

Winter

Winter means snow to me so I am using some cute snowmen.


I  used Promakers to colour this Polka Doodles image Snowmen Frosty Hugs.
I also used Craft Creations papers, Memory Box hearts, Stickles, The Works and X-Cut snowflakes and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-









10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a pretty image and a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

A great Christmas card .. .. using a super cute image.

Great colouring/shading.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

A fun Christmas card in pretty colours, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dena J said...

A very sweet image! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Elaine. Love the soft colours. Lovely to see you at Allsorts xx

Mervi said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Dt Mervi

samantha's cards said...

What a delightful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful sweet creation! I love soft colours and your colouring! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Cute Christmas card, coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Helen said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x