Thursday, December 14, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our last AYLI challenge of the year which is hosted by Wilma.


The sponsor of this challenge is



This fortnight's challenge theme is a super easy one to end the year: 

ANYTHING GOES!!!

I made a card with one of our sponsors images


I have used 'It's Snowtime' https://lastminutemanda.sellfy.store/p/its-snow-time/  ,Promarkers, The Works snowflakes, Stickles glitter, Crackle Accents on lettering and the rest from my stash. The glitter and Crackle does not show up too well, but the letters look like they are covered in ice.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-











8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Elaine and perfect for the "B" optional theme at Allsorts. Lovely to see you there xx

Chrissy said...

He is so very cute Elaine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Back with my DT hat on.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Three B's, well done all perfect for our Allsorts optional theme, many thanks for joining us again.

B x

Lynne said...

A super fun card Elaine and great design x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
DT Mervi

SarahR said...

Hi Elaine, what a wonderful card you've made - I love all the bright colours and the image is super cute! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT.