Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Passion for Markers

 


Welcome to Passion for Markers Mega Christmas challenge.

We have several sponsors for this challenge.

Sponsors:
Sheepski Designs - 3 digi images
Polkadoodles - 3 digi images
Alex Syberia - £10.00 voucher (digital products only)
Uniko - 1 stamp set (must be in stock)
Leann's World 101 - 2 digi images
Colour of Love - 3 digi images
All Dressed Up - 2 digi images
Dies to Die For - £20.00 voucher 

Our theme is :-

Add a Sentiment







I have used Promarkers, American Crafts papers, Kenny K image 'Cool Kid', X-Cut alphabet, Poppy Stamps Balloons, Intracut 'happy birthday', The Works numbers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-









3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

coldwaters2 said...

What a smashing colourful, fun card thank you for joining our challenge at LeAnn's World
hugs
Lorraine x

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Brilliant design! I love the image and how colorful it is!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara