Thursday, May 02, 2024

AYLI challenge

 



Welcome to my turn to host the AYLI challenge. 

Here is my choice for your projects this time.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: Soft or Bold Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love using bold colours when I make a card for a child. I like the colours to stand out and be eye catching. 


I made this card for my Granddaughter last year for her birthday but never posted it on my blog. She was delighted with it. This year I am trying to think what to make for her which will be equally well received. Her birthday is on Saturday. I try to make a card with the topic she is interested in, but this changes every week!

I have used a selection of dies to make Thomas, I downloaded his face from the internet, used lots of foliage dies, X-Cut letters and The Works number and papers, Memory Box clouds.
I was very pleased how this turned out. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges - 










6 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for such a great theme Elaine. Your bold card is absolutely perfect for a child. My own bold card was for my oldest child...only 34!! xx

Lynne said...

A fab card for a Thomas lover Elaine x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun card Elaine, I love Thomas and remember reading to my Grandchildren, gosh, what a long time ago, love the videos too..love your scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Walls said...

A very sweet card for your granddaughter. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Cazro said...

A wonderful card for your granddaughter. Many thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

Helen said...

A very cute design and I can see why she liked the card!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x
DT