Thursday, May 30, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


Today Larissa is hosting our AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is


Last Minute Manda




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: Embossing method eg folder/heat etc (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love the simplicity of using embossing folder. They give a lovely crisp edge and are a delight to colour for a quick card. 



I have used a free embossing folder from a magazine, coloured with chalks, Elizabeth butterfly die, The Paper Boutique sentiment and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges - 










12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Elaine, love the colour combo and embossing, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a beautiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Beautiful, you've really brought the embossing folder to life, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Elaine,Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card, the soft chalks have created a lovely effect with this embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Gail said...

Love the embossing folder you've used! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Elaine and a brilliant technique that I've never tried xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and I like the delicate colouring on the flowers.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Glittertastic said...

I'm back again - another lovely card! Chalking the embossed image creates such a delicate effect - I love it!

Tanks for entering our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Donna Walls said...

Lovely embossed background and I like how you've highlighted the images with color. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Leanne said...

I like the embossing and inking, very pretty, and nicely done. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a wonderful day.

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Mrs.B said...

That's such a pretty embossed background, love the soft colours.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril