Thursday, August 08, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to AYLI's new challenge. 

It is my turn to host this fortnight. 

Our sponsor is





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: Bugs, Feathers or Fur (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I like both feathers and fur, not so keen in bugs. I have chosen feathers for this challenge. My hubby is a keen birdwatcher, so this is an appropriate card for his birthday. 


I have used a free stamp set from a magazine, Promarkers, LOTV and Docraft papers, Sizzix label die and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



Cardz 4 Guyz - camping or outdoors activities (bird watching)



9 comments:

  1. What a great little stamp Elaine, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Owl is fabulous and a perfect masculine card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Owl is a real handsome fellow, many thanks for sharing him with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful owl Elaine and I am sure your Husband will be really pleased with this lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very appropriate card for your husband and I am sure he loves it. Great stamping and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, Elaine. So appropriate for our C4G challenge this round. Thanks for joining us. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring, Elaine. I absolutely love the background.

    ReplyDelete