Thursday, August 22, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


It is Brenda who is hosting the AYLI challenge this fortnight.

Our sponsor is




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: Colouring Medium eg markers, inks, pencils etc (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I like alcohol markers to colour my images. I love the way they can be blended and the variety of colours available. 


I make my Grandson these little packets every month for his pocket money. 
It is a great way to use up small scraps of paper.

I have used a Digi Stamp Boutique image coloured with Promarkers, Sizzix squares and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this into the following challenges:-





8 comments:

  1. Ha ha, love the look on his face Elaine. A fab fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute. Thanks for joining us at penny’s papercrafty challenge. GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring on your fun image Elaine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully coloured image Elaine and what a lovely way to give pocket money x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, cute image and a great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute little owl and what beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete