Thursday, September 05, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


Today Larissa is hosting the AYLI challenge.

The sponsor of this challenge is:

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: Layered or Flat (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I make both layered and flat cards. I make layered cards if I am hand delivering. This one is for posting so it is a flatter card. 



I am using one of our sponsors images 'Giraffe and Bird'


I also used Promarkers, Craft Creations papers, Sizzix letters, Marianne hearts, Gemini Hooray word and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-













8 comments:

  1. I love this sweet card, Elaine. Your darling scene and beautiful coloring make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Elaine, fabulous colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful new baby card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this over at Allsorts and had to comment. It is just SO cute and adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious scene, and I love the pretty stenciled clouds in the background. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's absolutely gorgeous Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet baby card! Giraffe and bird is an adorable image to colour up. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete