Thursday, September 19, 2024

Guest Designer

 


I am one of the Guest Designers for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge 733 this week. 

The sponsor for this challenge is

Trimgym

The challenge is

Christmas / Humorous


I have made  a card both Christmas and fun.

I have  used a Karen's Doodles image ,Bigsby Swinging, Promarkers, Docraft papers, A free sentiment stamp, Sizzix scallop circle, Stickles on the pine needles (hard to see) and the rest from my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


Cardz 4 Galz - any colour medium (Alcohol markers)

Little Red Wagon - sew what? (faux stitching on tag)

I love Promarkers - anything goes

Digi Choosday - anything goes

Di's Digi Stamps - favourite colours (red, green and gold for Christmas)

ABC Christmas - T - traditional colours

Pattie's Creations Design challenge - anything goes








No comments:

Post a Comment